Saturday, July 16, 2011

Random Thoughts ^_^






Run through my playlist tonight....

Looking for something really mellow yet pop...

First thing came to my mind was "alive" by J.Lo...
I love the way she came up with the lyrics...
gave the essence of being alive by letting go... ^_^

Next song on my list was "Just the way you are"...
This song made me smile...
I recall good memories about this song...

Perhaps... because the song reminds me so much of someone...
Who hold a special place in my heart...

"You are amazing just the way you are"....

I know we meet people not by accident... behind it God has a purpose...
A reason, only time can tell...


Thankful to God for he places them in our lives when we needed them the most...
When memories are rekindled... the feelings remain...

Yet, God has a good reason...
for not letting things happen the way we expect it to be...
I believe, he works in mysterious ways...

Thank you I "appreciate you so much"... and thank you God... ^_^



No comments:

Powered By Blogger