Saturday, July 9, 2011

All for love

As you age in years, time seems to travel fast.
Later you realize and ask yourself:

Where am I heading?
Where does this road leads me?
Is this the right path for me?


I did and I have wondered a lot...
Like others, I have struggles, and sorrows...
Looking back at it, sometimes it pains to remember...


I was never perfect...
I made decisions I soon regret...

Made a terrible mistakes and act too impulsive...
I have been too naive and too immature at times...
Caused frustrations to others and sometimes been hated...


But I realized...

When you have so much love in your heart...
Things will be different...

No matter how imperfect a person is...
No matter how sinful someone is...

His great L-O-V-E will overlook at anything...
And all the imperfections smoothens ...

Soon this became all that I need...
Secured that no matter how dark the road ahead,
His love will be my luminous lantern to guide the way....


No comments:

Powered By Blogger