Monday, July 18, 2011

Perfect Two

Its very rare to find someone you feel connected to...
A person who can complete you...


Here's to what my heart says....


You can be the peanut butter to my jelly...
You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly...
You can be the captain...
And I can be your first mate...
You can be the chills that I feel on our first date...
You can be the hero...
And I can be your sidekick...
You can be the tear That I cry if we ever split...
You can be the rain from the cloud when it's stormin'...
Or u can be the sun when it shines in the mornin'...


You're the apple to my pie...
You're the straw to my berry..


You can be the prince and I can be your princess...
You can be the sweet tooth I can be the dentist...
You can be the shoes and I can be the laces...
You can be the heart that I spill on the pages...
You can be the vodka and I can be the chaser...
You can be the pencil and I can be the paper...
You can be as cold as the winter weather...
But I don't care as long as were together...



We're the perfect two... ^_^







it just won't happen without you... ^_^

No comments:

Powered By Blogger