Sunday, July 24, 2011

One Republic






This will be my first blog about my own political views for the country's current leader...

I have made numerous comments about our government and its people but this will be the first time comment about the President...


Perhaps, because Pnoy was the first president I felt honest when he speaks...
and I believe this is essential to earn the people's trust...


Looking back to his family background Pnoy came from a good family genes... We have to admit our whole being comes from the genes we inherit from our parents... And yes behavior can be nurtured but still the innate nature we possess will be revealed at some point in our life...


I am not saying I'm pro Pnoy but my loyalty is for the benefit of all...
Pnoy like all of us has his own weakness and strength...
and he needs our support... because without the body the head can't move...

without unity... this country will not progress...







We can't please everybody... and its also true once your feet take the ladder of success you will always have critics to pull you up....



But the success of the company depends on the cooperation and unity of its workers...



We can't always blame one person for the fault of many...
Instead of finding faults contribute to the solution...



"Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all"
~Alexander The Great

No comments:

Powered By Blogger