Sunday, November 3, 2013

Dream

It's been a while since I wrote something here, but life changing experiences always is to blame. I can never say that it's all for the better but all I know was I learned new things. This is probably the most random blog I could write for this year. Well, I guess I didn't wrote a lot for this year to include this one. Anyways, I woke up this morning and I feel soulful like I always been. If there's any change in my life that I would really be proud of? Is my choice of music. Music has always been there for me, bless my parents for my name. I'm really starting to love it. But I always change my choice of music depending on the mood it sets me. Today is one of them. I am up for a poem I guess the first to be posted out of the many I have written. This will be a treat for someone I know.

Dream

In the past months, I have been out in the world.
Lost in the silence of the noisy streets.
I have felt sorrow and happiness
Both at the same time.

Couldn't explain but couldn't hide.
It was raining of black and white.
It doesn't feel cold nor warm either.
Only sound of gushing time.

I hear you but nowhere to find.
I feel you but you're never here.
I can't see you but I know you were near.
Woke up in my bed, it was just a dream.

You were just a dream.
Unreal a fantasy built in my head.
Lies of the past experiences.
But the one I would like to  keep.







No comments:

Powered By Blogger