Sunday, November 17, 2013

Bangon Pilipinas












It's heart breaking the situation in Tacloban, dead people everywhere but left unburied. Hungry survivors with no shelter to sleep. Bruised children wearing dirty clothes and no slippers on their feet. It's too painful to watch news lately and words are not even enough to express such sorrow and tragedy. Although its amazing how people all over different countries reach their helping hands towards the Philippines and thankful to all the kind souls who donated, extend their prayers and even came here to take part and volunteer. From the bottom of my Pinoy Heart;




"Maraming maraming salamat po"
which means "Thank you, very much" .







Many of you might also feel that our government could have done better and I couldn't agree more but no one is to blame. Nobody wants what had happened in Tacloban. But our country was not prepared for such hulking calamity. I think being among the third world country, this is what you could expect but this does not mean we are not improving. I am deeply saddened by the recent news and I'm compelled to urge the government to realize Yolanda came for a purpose although devastating that the lives of many had to suffer. There is still hope for the Philippine government and I believe "Babangon ang Pilipinas". For the President, "CHANGE is POSSIBLE". A more HONEST and LOVING SERVICE among the Filipinos disregard past conflicts and work for the common good. Focus on the "real issue" and not political gain. Learning from these experiences is good but people need action for such crisis. If the nation's ordinary people can measure great ways to implement rescue and emergency management the government must know it all at first hand. Officials can learn a lot from volunteers, giving without asking, ready and so eager to be use for the sole purpose of helping the needy even if the only thing they can take home is "JOY" of knowing even for a minute they have serve their purpose to make this nation a better place and for us its more than enough. 



Here a video of Tacloban then and now...







"Let's continue to pray for the people of Visayas Region"

B_A_N_G_O_N      P_I_L_I_P_I_N_A_S








"I will sing of your strength, 
In the morning I will sing of your love;
For you are my fortress,
my refuge in times of trouble."
~Psalm 59:16









No comments:

Powered By Blogger