Saturday, June 11, 2011

Status Updates





Here are my status updates for the past 2 months over my FACEBOOK ACCOUNT

and I don't know why I didn't thought of this earlier but from now on... I'll be updating my blog of my facebook status for the whole month...

But for now these will be an exception since I really want to do this at this time... ^_^


6/11/2011

‎"It is a simple but sometimes forgotten truth that the greatest enemy to present joy and high hopes is the cultivation of retrospective bitterness"
~ Robert G. Menzies



6/10/2011
‎"Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other."
– Dalai Lama




6/07/2011
Whenever you face a dilemma in your life one phrase I learn from a friend is,

♥ "To choose the one you can't live without" ♥




6/06/2011
”Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.”

~ Coretta Scott




5/26/2011
The Math of being miserable:
Negative Thoughts + Negative Attitude = Miserable Life....

Don't let life stress gets you down....




5/20/2011
‎"Pictures tells story but not necessarily the truth"
~ Jim White





this are all part of my feelings and emotions at the time and I really thought of adding it here as well....

No comments:

Powered By Blogger