Sunday, June 12, 2011

I Trust You





"I Trust You"


One of the most difficult things to do is
find yourself in a storm and
while in that storm it seems like everyone who you
thought you could count on has
well walked away; and

Sometimes it seems like even God Himself has
forgotten about you.
But in spite of it all you should still be able
to lift your hands and say
"Lord, I trust You"

Even though i can’t see
and i can’t feel your touch
i will trust you lord
how i love you so much
though my nights may seem long
and i feel so alone
lord my trust is in you
i surrender to you

so many painful thoughts
travel through my mind
and i wonder how
i will make it through this time

everything that i see
tells me not to believe
but i’ll trust you lord
you have never failed me
my past still controls me
will this hurt ever leave?
i can only trust you
no one loves like you do

but i'll trust you
lord it’s not easy
sometimes the pain in my life
makes you seem far away
but i’ll trust you
i need to know you’re here

through the tears and the pain
through the heartache and rain

i can
i will
i must
trust you


Oh! God I don't know how are you gonna do it... but I trust you.... I know you'll never leave me... because you are faithful....

No comments:

Powered By Blogger