Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day


Flowers.... chocolates, balloons, jewelries etc...

The most wanted things on Valentines Day...

But my heart longs for something more than money could ever buy...
hugs, kisses, and sweet nothings from people I love and care about....



I would be lying if I said I don't want jewelries or flowers on Valentines day, but the essence of it for me is to share it with the people I happened to love with or without chocolates.... ^_^


Also... Since I love Dolphins so much (its like my animal soul mate ^_^)
For my birthday my family and I went to see Dolphins at Ocean Adventure in Zambales...It was one heck of an adventure... took us 12 hours travel time back and forth plus we got lost on our way there and going back and got to spend like only 3 hours tops at the place... >_<

but seeing these adorable animals that was rescued by the care takers doing what they do best...

Its all worth it.... ^_^

No comments:

Powered By Blogger