Tuesday, February 22, 2011

EaRtHqUaKe?

It was after I had my lunch and was sitting comfortably in an "Indian seat position" on the couch in front of the computer..... when It suddenly feels like I'm swaying...
I looked around saw other objects moving with me...

I PANIC.... I started thinking of the important things I can bring with me...

(looked around....)

laptop.... (it contains the draft for my thesis proposal...)
Ipod...
Camera...
Cellphone...
my portfolio....
and last but not the least I had to wear my favorite shoes....
hahaha

But I stop when I was already out the door... I looked at the hallway of the condo unit and saw no one... I realized the quake already stopped....

Time check! the quake didn't even last a minute...


until now it amazes me how I managed to think and act impulsively at the time.... ^_^

No comments:

Powered By Blogger