Saturday, February 12, 2011

That Girl

It's amazing how internet access has been a necessity in our daily lives...
I was alone in my room yesterday with no internet connection whatsoever and a bad tv reception. Then it urges me to re-view old dvds I have and so I choosed to watch this movie again starred by Lindsay Lohan titled Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen....

The movie was about a teenager drama queen who wanted to be a star used to live in New York (the city of her dreams)and now when her family move to New Jersey. She faces more challenges in her life but nevertheless all things ends well in the end....

I leave you with the quote that captivated me, this was narrated by Lindsay at the last part of the movie.

"here's what I'ved learned when you're happy the whole world is New York... and that dreams are important... someday when you're not even looking... they find you...." ( Lola from Teenage Drama Queen)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger