Thursday, January 27, 2011

Violence: I hate it.....

Bombing, crimes, violence, robbing, killings.... etc...

Its really devastating to hear any news about this sort of events....

The worst part is "its everywhere"....

I hate it so much... I wanted to be a "superhero" like-a-superwoman-bitch-kicking-bad-guys-asses..... hahaha... I could even picture out a smoking-hot-costume for it...

more like this....



Except I don't have that great body.... lol
Going back to senses... My point is, I know there is a way to stop violence and that is to understand the root of it...It always start in the keyword "hatred" once you let this rule over then anything can happen.

If you're a cartoon-superhero-fanatic then you know for a fact that the reason why all the villain start because of "revenge"... I guess what I'm trying to say is that anyone can be a victim of it...

So I want to encourage everyone to dress like Megan Fox if you have that hot body... lol

Kidding...

Make sure not to entertain any thoughts of hate... Cause it will make an evil out of you.... remember "too much of anything is bad enough"....


So, let's all make love instead.... (that didn't sound right... but you know what I meant.... lol)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger