Tuesday, January 25, 2011

First Vid



I'm trying youtube once more....
So I made this video and I choose the song "first love" sung by Jessa Zaragoza to be the background music its the English version of the original composition by Utada Hikaru...

Written on the description, I made this video to inspire others to keep their faith in love...I know, as the "V" day is nearly approaching some still have the weariness in their hearts while others are ecstatically waiting for "the one" to come along.

I know for a fact that love will always be there to find you.You may not realize it yet but sometimes the love you've been looking for was just in-front of you or for some who thought they already had it and yet still wounded...

Love comes when you least expect it to be or it came but you lost the opportunity to let him/her know your feelings for them....

Keep the faith...

For there will always be reason behind it..."Now" may not be the perfect time for both of you but You will know... "the right time" when everything fall into place....

1 comment:

Mhelaiciouz said...

I dedicate this to a friend who keeps ignoring me... for some reason until now I can't comprehend.... T_T

Powered By Blogger