Monday, September 10, 2007

Untitled...

Only Reminds Me of You
I see you, beside me
It’s only a dream
A vision of what used to be
The laughter, the sorrow
Pictures in timeFading to memory
How could I ever let you go
Is it too late to let you know
[chorus]
I try to run from your side
But each place I hide
It only reminds me of you
When I turn out all the lights
Even the night
It only reminds me of you
I needed my freedom
This what I’ve thought
But I was a fool to believe
My heart lied while you cried
Rivers of tears
But I was too blind to see
Everything we’ve been through before
Now it means so much more

Only you
So come back to me
I’m down on my kneesBoy can’t you see
How could I ever let you go
Is it too late to let you know







At times the more we try to lessen the pain...
But sometimes the more we complicate things....

I hope time heals all wounds...
Till we meet again...

My Singaporean sling... (hehehehe)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger