Saturday, September 8, 2007

Swim with goldy...


This is oscar he is my favorite goldfish...
He likes to swim most of the time, and currently available.... (hehehe)
I feed him at night because I rarely have time. He's always makulit!
Whenever he sees me he'll come aboard and waits for his snack...(hehehe)

Oscar was the oldest goldfish I ever had, after several attempts to raise one...
Sya lang talaga ung tumagal... Matatag itech!!!!
There were times na he got stuck sa filter but luckily after we found out
he still lives... Oh di ba survivor tlaga!!!


kaya I love him na talga after that....

He reminds me of myself...
No matter how kulit and how tough life becomes always trying to survive...

Fighter ata toh... (di boxing ah!)


I'll post him again here sometimes...


Got to go for now... Got colds again... Hay!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger