Monday, August 25, 2008

Put Pasathai....

(Speak in Thai)...

I received a message today from my cousin Bren, in Thai words...
Inviting me to visit her sometime this December to spend my vacation
in Thailand....Looking back at the wonder years I spent there I really can't help to think of the things I loved about that country aside from the amazing culture,beautiful places and friendly people with an instant helping hand to offer everytime you need something and I mean "anything"...Also reminds me of the Thai dishes Although the food are spicy I had my taste of it and there are few that warms my stomach...

This is what they call "Guay Thiew (pronounced as "kuytiyaw" it's a common noodle you'll find in the local areas as well as in the city... They serve it usually in a bowl and has interesting ingredients that suits my tastebuds...I prefer the one that Pi Tung cooked and served because we know him and he cooks best... I usually have Guay Thiew after work while hanging out with some friends and hang out for a chit-chat... Kitung tisut....

This one is my favourite.... They call it "Somtam" it's like kilawin here in the Philippines but it's better...I like it best with shrimp and "mai mi pik" no chili...

My first time in Thailand I usually have this for breakfast, lunch and dinner...lol It's called "Khao phat - plamuk", "khao pat" means fried rice with "plamuk" means squid "kung" means shrimp "moo" means pork "kai" means chicken or egg they may sound the same but the pronunciation are actually different. You pronounced it differently you'll end up eating something you'll regret afterwards...


Well, I'm easy to please and the food I mentioned are the usual food you can find everywhere in Thailand... Very affordable and with good taste there are a lot more I could think of but my time's limited... So for now, I'll leave you with these very delightful cuisines... jejeje....


Chop mai?.... Did you liked it?... hope you did...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger