Tuesday, February 11, 2014

"Sayang Na Nakaraan"



I was reading facebook this morning and I encounter this words "Sayang na nakaraan" coming from I guess a unhappy-bitternacious-single girl? boy? or was it gay? I can't really remember. Anyhow, what I would like to point out is: I love the fact that I was born on a Valentines day because I get to share it with love. Although, I recently observed while some are so excited for the things that may happen since it "love month" there are others who are  just unexcited about the coming heart's day. But if you stare at those three words it can actually mean a lot more depending on how people choose to see it. I guess I see those words differently. If you have to look back to your past, what do you see? or what do you choose to see? Then those three words can mean differently. To me it's like these: I choose to move the "ng" word which I think of as the "nice and good" and remove "na" which is the "not admirable" things to make it better and to look like this:




"Saya ng nakaraan"
A simple equation but I think much worthy to remember.





"Choose to see the good memories rather than the bad ones,
It will make it more easier to see Valentines day with anticipation.
You don't want to miss out from your soon to be 
miss or mister right"




......Something to think about this coming Valentines day......



Now what do you choose to see in your past?






No comments:

Powered By Blogger