Monday, April 16, 2012

"Road"

For the longest time, I have questioned myself as to which path should I take? The path I have planned for myself? or the path where God wants me to be? The road is easier on this side of the road. The road is smooth and I can elude all the unwanted stems of the trees where I pass by. It seemed all planned. Although still uncertain of what lies ahead, I can control how I can get there. Or should I take the other side of the road, where it's bumpy on every sides. A promise of not smooth sailing travel but has a lifeline each and every time I needed one. There will be no detour and hanging branches will be a hassle since it always taps on your back. Making you realize you are going on the wrong way. Although the promise is very clear but the journey can't guarantee a safe one.
The time is running out, and I have exhausted my strength to measure the logical way of how to solve my confusion. But one thing I am sure of right now..... I can lift them up to God and in time He will reveal the road I should take and He will be on my side each and every step of the way.


The Scriptures says:

I will lead blind Israel down a new path, guiding them along an unfamiliar way. I will brighten the darkness before them and smooth out the road ahead of them. Yes, I will indeed do these things; I will not forsake them.

~ Isaiah 42:16




No comments:

Powered By Blogger