Monday, January 2, 2012

A New Year.... A New Beginning.... Hello 2012...











Every year few of us make resolution list which at the end of the year...

Some...
......are happy to accomplish it...

Others...
......unsatisfied for not even close to achieving it....


New Year's resolution was never on my list...
I guess because, I was simply one of the many, who get caught up with it...

I value words and intentions of some one I love....
Rather than list of uncertainties....

For me, a promise meant to a person.... is more relevant than a list of resolution I made for myself...

A promise will never be forgotten....
A list will be torn out and trashed...


I may not have the courage to make a resolution list for myself...
But I always keep my promises....


Here's to a new chapter in our lives...
Here's to a new beginning.....








No comments:

Powered By Blogger