Friday, March 26, 2010

Smile....

Whenever I looked at you u never fail to make me smile... with simple twitch on your face can light up my day... I used to see you sleep and even took hundred photos of you simply because you looked like an angel resting... so care free and so lovely... I never thought time will come when smile can no longer rest on my cheeks.

I'm scared knowing I can no longer find a reason to smile when its the only thing I'm holding on...

All your flaws and all things seen by others which I never knew or seem to ignore... all started to unravel... I'm like a child.. keeps buying them even though I knew it was a fragment of a reality I created in my head... The image of you...so simple and yet so perfect....

I have removed a mask which blinded me for so long of the reality that we are totally different.


I used to think it was individualism and I can carry on... but we grow and change... and it's something we both can't keep up with each other....


I love you and always will...


But there are times smile is hard to find .... With a smile on your face telling me everything is gonna be ok... Can steal my heart and will bring back the smile I lost again....

No comments:

Powered By Blogger